Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 37520.00 - 46900.00 INR/Piece
- 37520.00 INR/Piece
- 40W-55W Watt (w)
- 10-50,000 Hz (+0dB, -1dB) Kilohertz ( KHZ )
- 1 year
- 6.7 kg Kilograms (kg)
- 3 Days
- packed in the bubble wrap
- The Marantz PM5005 is a two-channel integrated amplifier rated at 40 watts x 2-channels into 8-ohms and 55 watts x 2-channels into 4-ohms. This unit has a high-quality audio design such as a minimized signal path, use of high sound quality parts, and large power circuits; which is possible only in discrete audio components. The amplifiers themselves are custom-designed entirely with discrete components so you don't suffer any of the built-in limitations of off-the-shelf integrated circuits.
- The PM5005 features a power amplifier section based on Marantz's renowned current feedback technology, a Marantz innovation that debuted on their very first power amplifier. High current discrete power output devices mounted on a generously-sized aluminum heat sink together provide high instantaneous peak current capability, and are easily able to handle dynamic bursts into lower impedance 4 ohm speaker loads (the current capacity for each amplifier channel is a substantial 16 amps).
- The PM5005 is fitted with a total of six analog stereo inputs (RCA) and two analog stereo outputs (RCA). There is a Tuner, CD, Network and Phono (MM) input; as well as two sets of Recorder inputs/outputs (1-2). All analog inputs are gold-plated for optimum signal transfer. For superb sound quality with the widest range of headphone types, the PM5005 features a headphone amplifier that is able to handle just about any headphone type, regardless of impedance or sensitivity.
- Equipped with two sets of speaker terminals, the PM5005 can drive two pairs of speakers, or it can be connected to one pair of bi-wiring compatible speakers, with one set of terminals for the low range drivers and the other set connected to the high range drivers. The PM5005 is fitted with eight gold-plated binding post terminals for long life and optimum signal transfer integrity. The binding posts will accept banana plugs (single/dual), pin connectors, and bare wire (up to 10AWG).
- This unit has a tone control function for adjustment of bass (low frequency) and treble (high frequency) sound to produce your preferred sound. There is also Loudness feature which compensates for human hearing characteristics by boosting the bass and treble response at low volume levels to achieve a more pleasing tonal balance. The Source Direct function bypasses unneeded circuit stages (such as the tone controls) for the most direct audio path from input to output.
Enter Buying Requirement Details